Dr. Sandip Shah (MD) and Dr. Bhavini Shah (PhD in Medical Microbiology & Research Scholar) an alumnus of B J Medical College are the first generation entrepreneurs who dedicated over 3 decades in the field of Medical Technology and Healthcare.
Neuberg Supratech was carved out of this eventful journey that accompanied challenges and accolades, and today, it has become a name of repute in the Healthcare segment.
Dr. Sandip Shah (MD in Pathology and Bacteriology) Founder Director, is a brilliant academician, an Innovative and experimental entrepreneur.
He has the fine ability to recognize the potential of ideas, opportunities and also human resource and that has evolved into the vision of Neuberg. A pioneer in the field of Laboratory Medicine, he led a team of Healthcare professionals from the front and passed on his entrepreneurial dream top-down which has translated into belief and commitment that shaped the company.
Today as he stands tall with knowledge, experience & philanthropy – He humbly shares responsibility as:
- Inspector of College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Honorary Director – Institute of Kidney Diseases (IKD) Ahmedabad
- Executive Director – Neuberg Diagnostics
- Past President – Gujarat Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists (GAMP)
Dr. Bhavini Shah has vast experience in Clinical Microbiology and Infection Prevention & Control and has been instrumental in blending technology and systems with healthcare practices.
With the view to bring in best practices in the healthcare sector, Dr. Bhavini has always been an initiator;
- A pioneer in introducing automation in Clinical Microbiology in Gujarat.
- Lead & Technical accessor for NABL
- Inspector for College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Passionate researcher & academician, an outstanding leader, change agent and mentor to many young medical professionals.
Together they worked relentlessly to bring to Indian Shores International standard tests that were until recently the domain of developed countries.